The girls are going for their Premier Games Competition tmr.Good Luck mates. How i wish to join the netball team,going there to help to win but too bad. )= I am happy seeing them training hard and having fun together but at the same time, i am feeling bad too. For not being able to join them. Aiya..it's hard for me to let go of netball la. But i cant do much. Time to concentrate on studies and dun let parents down.
Pn Koo juz called and woke me up frm slp. =P She wanted me to go wat more two players last minute cant make it tmr. One got injured after clashing and the other one wif family problem. I am feeling sad for them but not sure if i can help. I'm sorry.
wk up in the mornin just sat on my bed.
always the first thing in my head
is the special someone, always on my mind