<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37974267?origin\x3dhttp://foreverwhoiam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, November 06, 2007, 6:50 PM
Weeeeeeee!! Officially off high school life le! HEH! I din get emotional today.Except during salam-ing xD . I din shed tears but eyes watery when i was hugging Mrs Emilda aikss. I will miss her ALOT =(


Anyway..lazy to blog. So just post some pics tt i took the WHOLE day today in school. Some are not with me. I'll try to curi when it's up! Haha!





Three of us enjoying our food during the farewell party!WEEEE! -Susulynn. amah-
Hah! I feel tall now! BUT! <--Girl buay song....Haiih. Stil wan argue ar? I'm still tallER than u larr..
Acting monkey. But i noticed sumthing! Nessa is posing NORMALLY! lol!
But we were supposed to ACT normal in this pic de. Coz of misunderstanding, the four of us..yea.. After taking, Jan was like 'Ehh..yalorr i sampat-ed already' Haha!
You have short hands my dear xD She's stil not happy with the fact tt cf is so much taller than her. =.=
Let u have it for ONCE. xD
This is how im gonna salute when i go for my NS and tell them i duno the correct way. =.=
And we think this way looks more like SunWuKong. So all jadi WUKONG lor! xD Amah is abit sesat in here.....
The processes of kingkong's growth! xD
I guess at VON's stage is its rebellious age. (Just check out her JAHAT face la whey..)
Sorry jan. Not trying to make u feel bad.Dont have to feel bad okay?? But HONESTLY. I kinda like it.LOL! I find it cute la!
Btw, this is ROUGHLY how we looked like in the sch mag. Except for my face. I seriously CANT make it out. LOL!

These three girls. Early in the morning emo liao. Like they're never seeing each other again. =.=
Dearest Eva! I'll miss u girl! JIAYOU and everything WILL be fine, yea?
BEST netball mates ForEveR! -ke er. hwee wen-
Long time Buds! -ee ling. shynee. yenting-
heee!
The BEST Centre in JOHOR some say Singapore!
The BEST BM teacher! -pn elony-
The ever soooo supporting teacher-cum-hairstylist. I LOVE U! -mrs emilda-
Oh yea. She HAD to mess my hair up before taking this pic...haihh..
THE BEST ECONS TEACHER!DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST IN MALAYSIA.-stylo milo pn mj low-
OOhhh.. Our beloved MUMMYKOO! Muaccks! XD -mrs koo-
WA HANTAM SAMA LU! Haha. My LOVER!-pn noraini-
My cutecute fren! -wai suet-
Leng lui lorrr haha. -denise-
The forever cheeeeeerful one! -chia ee-
Haha! Another long time bud. -li ling-
LOL! I am not so tall....xD -karen. ying ying-

My kawan in class and bus!! Thanks minmin! -jasmine-
Told u i am not so tall........=( -melmel-
My preeeeety fren! -joyce-
Almost missed her out =x Best bud forever! -yen ting-
YONG YUAN DE HAO PENG YOU! She was tooooo slpy and moody in the morning. Had to make her smile =D -amah lee-
Another netball partner! -PS2-
XAVIER FOREVER!!!! -elean- (stupid nenepok at the back)
See..nenepok again =.=
THREE BEST BUDS FORRREEEVEERR~ -amah lee. nessa-
DEAR DEAR MEI -sin ying-
BAAAAKAA! -adeline-
Yang tak babi muka babi. Yang babi muka tak babi haihh.
Choir brought us closer together! =D -susulynn. janjan. amah. von ho. nessa. chui yen-
SHA PO netball partner. -hwee wen-
My moooon~ -huixin-
The upcoming top model! -vicky- Eh i look like hamster hereeee
The three of them fooling around like kiddos haha! -faw. melmel. vic-
I just LOVE my class. 5A3 FUN!
Guess who is this??? Hahaha! It's cindy sam!! OMG!
The five besties singing some song. No. I think were shouting. xD
Woooots! Malaysia's TOP SCORER!!
This is cf trying to stunt but FAILED. Haihh..
OH GOSH. I SO DONT WAN TO POST THIS UP.BUT I SAID I WILL..SO...haih.. Go ahead and laugh. This is cf and hw. I have biig b00bs!
okay.. Starting frm this pic. The rest are gonna gross u out =x Convent girls are homo?
I got nth to say bout this.
Take a rest frm those gross pics.Nice combination? Not bad la hor?
Time for it again! Ke er is the victim this time. Nyahhaha!
OPppps!
Sorry arr. Din arrange the pics properly haha! These are my three besties in class! -gwen. joyce. cindy-
At choir farewell party. The juniors performing the song If We Hold On Together =')
Okay..This is amah at the end of the day. She's H-I-G-H
Our..erm...choco cake and finished choco marshmallow. Susulynn played with it so it looks..yuckyy Haha!
A gift frm MUMMYKOO........
tadaaa! A Speedo Teeee!
A gift frm Agnes.........
TADAAAA! OMG! I love it! ALLL CHOCOS! AND SOME SWEETS AND A BOBBY KEYCHAIN!!! XIE XIE NI AGNES!! IT'LL DEF BOOST UP MY ENERGY FOR SPM PREPARATION!muuuaccks!
Finally, its a nice mug frm the choir. Thanks ppl for the wonderful party!!


CF sangat gembira hari ini!


wk up in the mornin just sat on my bed.
always the first thing in my head
is the special someone, always on my mind