<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37974267?origin\x3dhttp://foreverwhoiam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 5:46 PM
Yawnnn.. I'd been slping whenever i can today. Be it during exam or after. Hehe. And for the first time in my 11 years schooling life, im nervous and afraid to sit for arts aiksss. I dun wan to disappoint my dearest art teacher =) And guess wat technique i used? A technique that i never used before. And im using it for SPM?? I must be siao. I duno wat was i thinking lar. Then the invigilators passed by and asked ''Tak guna water colour?'' Then they will stand there and watch, not because im good with it but because i suck in it. They must be wondering ''Why is this girl wasting her time here?'' Hahaha! But seriously i think i did not bad lar. It was a last minute decision made by me. Oh ya... it was ''teknik gosokan'' haha. I took one and a half hour for the three hours paper. Then i slpt for a while. Then i decided to leave the hall early coz my back was aching and bored inside. So i left the hall at about 9.45 and waited for frens to come out at 11 and had lunch together. After lunch we went to study no, THEY went to study at the big table and me slpt for 30mins? Then came Pn MJ asking bout her paper yesterday. And she called us to go to ketua bidang room to rest. So i slpt in there comfortably for...10mins? Then 2.10 started the last paper of today. I soooo feel like slping but controlled coz i wanna check. Dun wan to have anymore silly mistakes =/ That's all for today! I'm considered FREE after tmr!!! Weeeee~


wk up in the mornin just sat on my bed.
always the first thing in my head
is the special someone, always on my mind