<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37974267?origin\x3dhttp://foreverwhoiam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, January 24, 2008, 10:57 PM
MIIIISSSSEEEEDDDD ME??? hee..Yeahh..Nearing CNY so im getting busier at work. Tho we received many orders and tired of working but its money coming in. Better than sitting down whole day without incoming calls or faxes which means takde untung =D Pretty lazy to blog but since this is the only way to keep frens updated fast, i'l cont for the sake of this. Don't wan to be forgotten so soon =P

Talk bout my day at work yest. Was happily wrappin this hamper worth how much i forgot and was quite satisfied with my wrappin skill after sooo long ==. And finally it was done, i looked and admired it for awhileee..den i gave it the final touch up and lifted it up frm the table to be put away *happy happy* Then, AAIIKKSS i saw a pair of familiar glass bottles on the table. THE BIRD NEST! Oh goshh..of all thingggg..why tt???alamakkk..I rested on the table then gwen gave me a very cool suggestion, operate it. This is not my first time. It's my second =D *erhem* I know im BLUR! It's not about getting tongue-lashing or wat coz boss is such a kind person!xD IT'S ABOUT THE TIME AND ENERGY I HAVE TO SPEND TO OPERATE IT!haihh...It's such a troublesome thing to do. Really troublesome. I wished i can juz write and paste a note saying, ''sorry, i've forgotten bout the other two bottles of bird nest but dun worry, i'll finish it for u so it will not go to waste.happy chinese new year! cf'' together with the hamper and send them to the receiver. But tell me,how possible is tt? No choice, I sweat and kept quiet during the operation. It's a very...complicated one..But somehow, i managed to put tt two, THAT TWO bottles of bird nest back to where it supposed to be. There goes the hamper i admired earlier on ==. I swore to myself i WILL NOT repeat it again. However, yeah...history repeated today. The third time im leaving the bird nest out. Aihh.. Something is juz so wrong bout me today..It's like..I tot i was concentrating but i wasnt! aduuiii..mati la..Wonder how many bottles of kuku bird nest more im gonna leave out =x i hope for NO MORE!


wk up in the mornin just sat on my bed.
always the first thing in my head
is the special someone, always on my mind