<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37974267?origin\x3dhttp://foreverwhoiam.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, December 13, 2008, 12:31 AM
我不知道是不是我自己想太多. I've been waiting 大半天了. 我了解when u're working 你不可以用电话所以我也ok的. I dun mind waiting 因为你也是有等我而且等的更久. But I feel that 我今天是白等了. these few days 我都想找机会好好的跟你聊天. I thought we finally can make it today.我从下午等到现在凌晨十二点了. Just now 我以为when u reached home den 我们可以聊了but..你也不先告诉我你要去打球. Actually I didn't want to go out and eat but after hearing from you, 我很伤心. 我不想傻傻的等. 你说你觉得我们很像陌生人是actually你不怎么把我当你老公了吧coz last time wherever u wanna go, 你会问我先. Maybe u love playing it and u know 我会不让你去因为太迟了. 算了吧。。你还大过我and我也管不了那么多. U know wat u're doin 就好了. Im too tired to say the rest. My head is spinning and I wan to slp already. Good night.


wk up in the mornin just sat on my bed.
always the first thing in my head
is the special someone, always on my mind